TV Shows and Export

Support forum for the MovieLibrary program.

Re: TV Shows and Export

Postby DickyP » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 am

Haven't tried the new version yet as your post overlapped my next testing result. Will wait to do so until you have considered my info.

I have identified the exact circumstance in which the crash occurs on my PC: it wasn't any feature of the one particular folder which caused the problem, but WHEN I tried to add it.

Trying to add any folder to a completely empty database triggers the exception. As long as I add a single file using Add File first then no problem with any subsequent Add Folder.

I did also confirm the behaviour is the same whether the folder selected has sub-folders or not.
DickyP

Postby danhi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Was this after you had a database open, then selected New then added? If so, try this again with the latest. There was a bug there I fixed and I can't remember which version it was fixed in.

Dan
danhi
Site Admin

Postby DickyP » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:48 am

Yes it was after selecting new and subsequently "d Folder". Just did the following to check this out.

1. New then Add Folder directly - exception occurred.
  2. New; closed ML, re-opened and Add Folder - worked as expected.
  3. Downloaded and ran new version from \downloads folder. Ran ML, selected New, the directly selected Add Folder and it worked as expected.

Would seem to confirm that your known problem was at fault.

Thanks,

Dick
DickyP

Postby danhi » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:28 am

Great. So do you have any outstanding problems left that you can reproduce?

Dan
danhi
Site Admin

Postby DickyP » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:30 am

I say quit whilst we are ahead - I don't know what may have caused the original indexing problems but as corrupted index can now be regenerated I can't seen any outstanding problems.

Thanks for all the effort involved - much appreciated.

Dick
DickyP

Previous

Return to MovieLibrary